The Mobile Technician will operate out of a Mobile Reconditioning Facility (MRF) and service car dealerships, used car lots, collision shops, tire stores, auto auctions, and car rental agencies - any business that needs cosmetic wheel repair and straightening. The typical repair takes about one hour and the results are guaranteed.
We are seeking candidates that are driven, personable, self-motivated and have a desire for something more! If you love cars, have the ability to work with your hands, like to deal directly with the customer, and take pride in your work - you just might have what it takes to be a successful Service Technician.
Our training program will allow you to quickly expand on your experience to be able to service our customers beyond their expectations. We are not looking for just anybody, rather someone who is willing to combine their skills and entrepreneurial spirit to grow with us.
Paint surfaces of wheels using spray-painting equipment, power tools and work aids utilizing specific surface preparation and painting techniques.
• Inspect wheels to be painted for repair, prepping and/or buffing defects
• Mix to specified color using standard formulas or color charts
• Sand, mask, blend, and polish finish. Apply or retouch paint as necessary
• Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor, i.e., provide technical assistance to helpers, orient and train new employees, etc.
• Jack up vehicles to remove and re-install wheels and tires.
• Must be able to lift 50+ lbs regularly
• May be required to work overtime (more than 40 hours per week) as business needs dictate
• High School Diploma or GED
• Mechanical skills
• Self-starter and can work independently
• Great organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent communication skills; must be able to sell our services
• Clean driving record
• Must pass background check and drug screen